The Cheapest Medical Equipment Surgical Electro Hydraulic Operation Table
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CW3001
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type of Operating Light: Operating Table,
- Power Source: Manual
- Type of Operation Light: Double Operatin Light
- Driving: Hydraulic Pump
- Trademark: CAREWELLMED
- Origin: China Chengdu
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Certification: Ce, ISO13485, TUV
- HS Code: 9019200000, 901920000
- Warranty: 18 Months
- OEM Service: Available: Available
- Transport Package: Plywood Case, Wooden Box Packing
- Specification: 2000*50*480*20mm
Scope of Application This operating table is designed for clinical experience.
The up and down motion of the table is controlled by hydraulic system with oil pump. It is well-designed with stable structure. It is suitable for surgical procedures of head, neck, thorax, abdomen, perineum and extremities as well as for gynecological, obstetrical, urological and oto-rhino-laryngological operations. All the adjustments are convenient, safe and speedy.
Structure DescriptionThe controlling devices, hand wheels and crank handles are mounted on both sides of the table. Various positions of the table can be controlled from either side.
SpecificationsDimensions of Table Top
Table Top from Floor
Range of Movements
Max Reversed Trendelenburg,≥30°
Max Lateral Tilt,≥18°
Adjustments of Sections
Head-Rest raised from the horizon,≥45°
Head-Rest lowered from the horizon,≥90°
Back-Section raised from the horizon,≥75°
Back-Section lowered from the horizon,≥18°
Kidney Bridge Elevation,≥120mm
Leg-Section lowered from the horizontal,≥90°
Foot-Rest can be kept horizontal or perpendicular to the Leg Section.
Controlling Devices of Side Controlled Table
- Hand Wheel(4) and Hand wheel (8) are mounted on the left side and the right side of the table for adjusting the back section and the leg section respectively from either side of the table.
- On the right side of the table, Crank Handle (7) is used for lateral tilt in left or right direction, and Crank Handle (6) is employed for adjustment of the waist part.
- Crank Handle (5) located on the right side of the table, is used to control the table to move back and forth. It is detachable and can be mounted on the left side.
- Both the ascending and descending movements of the table top are controlled by the oil pump. When the products leave the factory, the oil in the oil pump has been put into the pail, so the oil pump can not ascend. The consumers must put the oil from the pail into the oil pump through funnel (after putting the oil, the customer can take out the oil tube and funnel). The ascending movement of the board can be realized by repeatedly stepping on pump pedal(2). The table top can elevate and will stop automatically when reaching the maximum height. When the pedal is pressed down to its lowest position, the table top will begin to descend slowly and gently.
- There are swivel castors on the base plate, convenient to move. The table is controlled by the floor institution and its fixation and movement are controlled by the same pedal (3). When the pedal is pressed down, the swivel castors lay down motivating the base plate to rise then the table can be moved. Relax the pedal, the table will be set stable on the floor.
|Body Support, Large||1|
|Body Support, Small||1|